The price is grinding to a near halt as support and resistance converges
The NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range. The last 7 trading days has waffled in a 75 pip trading range with 0.7069 above and 0.6994 below. More recently, the price is grinding to a near halt as support and
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach