NZD/USD falls back to near session lows below 0.7200 currently
The pair is backing off after having ran into the swing region around 0.7220-25 and also key trendline resistance seen at around 0.7220. This comes as we see risk trim some of its early advance with S&P 500 futures slipping a little on the session:
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data