The risk-on vibes gather a bit more pace in European morning trade
European indices are now up by 1% mostly while S&P 500 futures have extended gains to 0.7% on the session currently. In turn, that is putting a further bid in the kiwi with the dollar easing a little across the board.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm