The New Zealand Q1 employment data showed
This is a solid report indeed. the obvious caveat is that the data is from January to March and we are now into May, with economic indicators still doing OK in NZ but coming off the boil from the data during bounceback. Still, a good report.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates