On Tuesday we had the first Reserve Bank of Australia monetary policy meeting for the year.
Rates were left unchanged, the outlook was rejigged a little, and the biggest news was the Ban announced it’s be extending its QE beyond the expiry of the first bond-buying in mid-April.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data