What’s expected for the Bank of England
"We note vaccine optimism continues to keep the pound well supported,
cushioning against the downturns in risk sentiment. This is likely to
play out as a medium term catalyst should vaccinations result in a
restart of the fragile UK economy," Citi adds.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data