Learn how to catch more trends by following that simple trading mantra
Many traders look at sideways markets as a time to fall asleep and ignore that market or specific currency pair. In reality, there comes a time in the sideways markets, where you need to become uber aware of the price action. The reason? Non-trend transitions to trends.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach