Asian equities keep higher, following overnight gains from Wall Street
Investors are taking heart that we might get a bigger revision to Biden’s spending bill as the risk mood continues to improve as volatility abates with the retail trading frenzy also dying down for the time being.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data