The economic data in NZ has been, net, in the improve, and how. Today;s massive beat on the unemployment rate is the latest:
This is just adding to the trend improvement that has been seen in the country. NZ has brought the pandemic under control with rapid, harsh measures and they do appear to have paid
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data