Selling continues in the USDCAD
The USDCAD selling continues.
Looking at the daily chart, the pairs is now moving further away from the broken trend line at 1.2190. The price has traded to a new low going back to September 2017 to a low at 1.21753. I would peg risk under 1.2200 now. More conservative risk would
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses