Investment or trade?
There is always something unexpected in the markets. Always something to generate a buzz or fear in investors, usually both. One of my trading maxims is this, ‘unexpected events can, and do occur, in the financial markets’. Just thinking off the top of my head I can think of a number of central
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data