The gains from the ISM services are erased
The NASDAQ and S&P index are now negative on the day, giving up their earlier gains.
The NASDAQ is down around 6 points or -0.5% at 13606.08. The the high price reached 13723.83. The S&P is down -3.28 points or -0.1% at 3823.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data