Trades to a new high for the day
The Nasdaq index is trading to a new session high at 13209.52. That has also push the price back above its 100 hour moving average at 13203.708 currently. Yesterday as the index plunged, the price move back below the 100 hour moving average. The index moved to a new low going back
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?