Kaplan states his reasons for tapering
The NASDAQ index has moved to new lows after Dallas Fed president Kaplan says that the Fed has met the bar for making "substantial further progress" for tapering. He sites more vaccine rollout and more fiscal aid. He also adds that he expects to meet standards for Fed rate lift off sometime in 2022
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses