Reserve Bank of New Zealand Governor Orr speaking at an NZ university event, his topic is "The Future of Monetary Policy"
Although on the RBNZ website its listed as: Some Policy Lessons from a Year of COVID-19
Search Web: More from RBNZ Gov Orr – says central bank globally are aiming to over shoot inflation targets
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe