The odds of a BOE rate cut continue to recede further
Earlier this week, such expectations were kicked back to next year and now it is moving towards 2H 2022 as the market becomes more and more convinced that the BOE isn’t going to be cutting rates any time soon – let alone pursue negative rates
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data