What’s coming up in North American trading
I love it when a new month starts on a Monday. It a tidy start.
There’s a decent mood in markets at the moment, in a big turnaround for the sour open to US equity futures. The FX market is a bit more cautious with the euro struggling and commodity
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm