UK’s FTSE 100 flat
In the European debt market, the benchmark 10 year yields are mostly lower with the exception being the UK 10 year up 0.4 basis points. The yields are off their lowest levels of the day however.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX