Some explanation for the moves in the euro
Fundamentals can’t explain much of what happens in FX, particularly on a day-to-day basis. The CPI numbers were clearly a driver today but there was a second big wobble in the US dollar at the equity open.
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide