The price of lumber finding some support buying near the 200 day MA today.
The price of lumber reached a peak at $1733.50 back in May. Since that time the price has moved sharply lower to a low last week of around $813. That was just below the 61.8% retracement of the move up from the April 2020
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX