The Bank of Japan policy review post is here from Friday:
The ETF bombshell was thoroughly expected, we’d flagged it weeks ago and the Nikkei all but confirmed it the day before the announcement.
Search Web: Japanese shares are trading lower again on Monday following the BOJ ETF decision on Friday
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?