Japan wages data for March … beats. Wages up for a 2nd month running.
– expected 0.0% y/y, prior 0.1%
– Inflation-adjusted real wages are a key measure of households’ purchasing power
March and February wages data were promising, up for those two months. April may be more difficult with the new states of emergency in Tokyo and
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses