Japanese media (Nikkei), says the Japanese government will aim to bolster supply chains.
Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga’s cabinet is expected to approve the strategy as early as June. An effort to address the shortage of chips.
Search Web: Japan to expand support for domestic production of advanced semiconductors and batteries
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar steady, equities softer June 18, 2021 at 12:56PM
- NEWS: Equities sliding ahead of North American trading June 18, 2021 at 12:28PM
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders