NHK reports on the matter
The vaccine rollout in Japan is lagging dramatically as the only approved vaccine so far has been Pfizer’s vaccine. As of 29 April, just over 995,000 persons (0.8%) have been fully vaccinated in Japan with roughly only 2% of its population having received at least one vaccine dose. Those are rather
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses