Back in November last year Chinese authorities halted Ma’s Ant Group US$34.5B IPO.
Jack Ma, who controls Alibaba, had criticized domestic (and global) regulators for stifling financial services innovation, criticism the CCP did not appreciate.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach