The Reserve Bank of Australia policy meeting statement will be released on Tuesday February 2 (due at 2.30pm Sydney time, which is 0330GMT).
I posted a couple of earlier previews:
Search Web: Its a big week from the RBA and Governor Lowe – monetary policy meeting Tuesday kicks it off
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm