The high spending continues
Imagine owning an Italian 10-year note paying 0.735% right now? How do you say ‘crazy’ in Italian?
In any case, this is another good sign for the reopening. The vaccination rate in Europe is set to speed up dramatically in the next few months.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates