Whatever it takes
Italian assets are rallying as president Mattarella is set to meet with former ECB president, Mario Draghi, in talks to form a new government and avoid snap elections in the country. The FTSE MIB is up by nearly 2% and BTPs are at two-week highs to start the day:
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data