GME shares starting to crack
Shares of GME are near the lows of the day at $257 as enthusiasm begins to wane.
Not even the world’s biggest GME bull thinks the shares are worth anything close to $300 so this is really a ponzi game. The aim was to spark an epic squeeze and it’s mission accomplished
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm