Talks will resume in Vienna
The early word was that talks would resume next week but that’s been bumped up to Saturday, according to an EU .
That raises weekend risks for the oil market. Yesterday’s price action certainly showed some concern about a deal, with prices falling $1 and then rebounding when it was only one
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM