Spike lower in the dollar is the initial post jobs reaction
The US dollar has fallen after the weaker to US jobs report. The exception is the USDCAD as Canada also reported weaker data (although influenced by lockdown). The US dollar was marginally higher going into the report with modest declines of -0.8% versus the EUR and GBP (see US opening report
Search Web: Initial reactions: Dollar falls after the weaker US jobs report. NASDAQ index rises. Dow falls. Yields fall
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses