UK and EU’s regulators ruled the firm’s vaccine was safe and vaccinations will recommence from today, Friday 19 March 2021
European Medicines Agency (EMA) said Oxford/AstraZeneca was a "safe and effective vaccine"
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?