Due to the exponential surge in COVID-19 cases in India the Australian government placed a temporary ban on flights from the country.
A defensible public health precaation that was unfortunately accompanied by a disgusting and disgraceful threat to jail anyone arriving from the country for 5 years, along with a heavy monetary fine. The jail threat
Search Web: ICYMI – Australian government backs down from its 5 year jail threat for arrivals from India
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses