A note issued prior to the margin hike from the Comex:
The margin hike contributed (mainly) the drop in price upon Globex reopen.
Anyway, back to HSBC, the firm argues that price will remain volatile and see the noobs in the market (HSBC refers, more politely, to ‘new entrants’) likely to ‘tire’ and then start to sell
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm