ECB president, Christine Lagarde, is scheduled to speak at 1125 GMT
That said, we may not get much from Lagarde as she will be delivering a speech more related to corporate sustainability. The event she will be speaking at is a on a proposal for a "Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive – the way forward", organised
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses