Back and forth
It’s been wild ride in equities today but with Treasury yields negative across the board, the stock market is cheering.
The S&P 500 is up 41 points to 3808, which is 75 points from the intraday low.
- NEWS: BoA – Federal Reserve dovishness is not sustainable, sudden shift could shock markets April 11, 2021 at 10:06PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: ECB Panetta weekend comments – must accept no further delay in lifting inflation April 11, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Media reports that the UK and EU are close to agreeing to a trading agreement for Northern Ireland April 11, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM