Gold is down more than US$10 during the session here.
Silver is lower also. The hourly chart is showing some potential for support, tech analyst feel free to weigh in, I’m sure you could do better than my slapdash red lines …. :
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data