Gold keeps steady just above $1,800 in trading today
For now, buyers are keeping near-term control as price holds above $1,800 as well as the 200-hour moving average (blue line) closer to $1,804.
- China prepares for a big annual meeting to chart a growth strategy
- NEWS: FX option expiries for 3 March 10am New York cut March 03, 2021 at 07:38AM
- US Dollar Price Forecast: USD Rebound Fading as Real Yields Turn Lower
- NEWS: Switzerland February CPI -0.5% vs -0.3% y/y expected March 03, 2021 at 07:30AM
- NEWS: What did we learn from the RBA? March 03, 2021 at 07:14AM