Gold down $15 to $1729 today
Gold challenged the mid-March high on Thursday/Friday but was rejected. I characterized the level as pivotal and with today’s continued decline, the outlooks continues to worsen.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach