BofA notes that gold funds attracted its largest inflow in three months in the week to Wednesday but warns of the outlook
Citing EPFR data, BofA highlights that gold funds garnered $1.6 billion in the week to Wednesday, the largest inflow in three months. However, the firm warns that "the bad news is global tapering has
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses