The death count continues to stay on the higher side
The daily case count continues to show signs of abating, keeping under 10,000 cases for a third straight day – first time since October. However, the death count is still on the higher side as it nears 1,000 deaths once again in the update today.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data