The 7-day incidence rate eases to 119.1
The lower figures associated with the daily cases and deaths are mainly due to lesser testing over the weekend but the falling 7-day incidence rate is the key takeaway from this update, reaffirming that the virus situation is somewhat improving.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses