The case count keeps lower but the number of deaths is still relatively high
This compares to the 5,608 new cases yesterday and 175 deaths reported – which are both on the lower side due to lesser testing/counting over the weekend (Saxony region was also excluded in yesterday’s overall report).
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners