The 7-day incidence rate continues to ease, falling to 125.7
Secondly, there also seems to be signs of a peak in terms of virus patients requiring intensive care. As of yesterday, there were 4,768 (-70) virus patients requiring intensive care with there being 2,838 (12%) intensive care beds still available.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses