The overall virus situation continues to abate in general
However, the death count remains a worrying statistic with total deaths now increasing to 59,742 persons as of the latest update today. The hope is that the trend will eventually fall off as the daily case count dips and hospitalisations drop moving forward.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data