Latest data released by Markit – 4 February 2021
A rough start to the new year for the German construction sector as the downturn in commercial building projects continues, with civil engineering activity also declining but at a roughly similar rate of contraction as to December. Markit notes that:
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data