Comments by STIKO
This follows the EMA conclusion .
While there is still some acknowledgment to potential blood clots, one can’t help but wonder how much of this drama was meant to be a political statement at trying to get back at AstraZeneca amid the pharmaceutical firm’s dispute with the EU.
Search Web: German vaccine authority says AstraZeneca vaccine can be used again as previously recommended
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?