Remarks by German health minister, Jens Spahn
As mentioned in the daily updates, the German virus trend isn’t looking well as of late with – its highest since early January.
Search Web: German health minister: Rising infections could mean not being able to relax restrictions in coming weeks
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?