Remarks by German finance minister, Olaf Scholz
There is a major debate ongoing in Germany lately as lawmakers are trying to decide whether or not to allow the country to take on more debt in order to bolster the recovery from the virus crisis over the next few years.
Search Web: German finance minister says will have to decide in coming days if debt brake must be suspended next year
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data