The yields spread between core and riskier debt in the Eurozone narrows
the ECB cutting rates further
The rise in long-term euro area inflation expectations (now @ 1.38%) to the highest levels since May last year is also helping to feed into the equation, with the two weeks ago on the ECB pursuing yields spread control
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data